The Passion to Protect
Cordstrap has always believed there is a better way. That’s why, for over 55 years, we have been dedicated to making the movement of goods safer. Our innovative solution-led approach began with the development of a non-metallic strapping system that was strong as steel and safe to use. And our passion for continuous improvement and application evolution is unwavering. Cordstrap’s consultative, Protection Engineering approach is designed to engineer out risks associated with goods that are on the move, enabling businesses to operate with confidence and thrive.
Highly Consultative, Protection Engineering Approach
- Our Protection Engineers have built up extensive application expertise in numerous industrial settings, enabling them to diagnose problems, identify opportunities, and develop creative solutions based on best practices within and across industries.
- This expertise, combined with our innovative and evolving portfolio of solutions, enables us to protect products on the move, the people handling them, and the industrial environments through which they pass.
- We provide customers with support and tools including loading plans, SOPs, compliance expertise, testing and training.
- We work with customers to provide ongoing assurance and compliance including site audits, refresher training, and monitoring shipments.
- Our expert-led and solution-driven approach has made us a trusted advisor.
It is our passion to protect that drives us and makes us the global leader in the safe movement of goods.
Engineering out risk through innovative, safe, strong, and fully compliant solutions
Cordstrap partners with many of the world’s biggest businesses. We are renowned for delivering world-class solutions and applications for every conceivable domestic and international shipping challenge. No one is better at protecting your goods, the people that handle them and the industrial settings through which they pass.
We protect every cargo type across every modality so, whatever and wherever you’re shipping, we have the answer. Whether it’s food, beverages or hazardous goods in containers, wind turbines, steel rods or construction materials on road or rail, steel coils or other project cargo in bulk holds, we can provide the optimal protection solution. That may involve creating a loading plan, tailored to suit your exact needs or, a selection from our unrivalled range of preconfigured applications.