Production Operator, Buckle Department
Oostrum (near Venray)
Cordstrap is the global leader in cargo protection engineering – mitigating the risks associated with the movement of goods in transit, protecting products, the people handling them and the industrial settings they move through.
We are recruiting for a Production Operator in our Buckle department in Cordstrap’s HQ located in Oostrum (near Venray). We innovate and manufacture an extensive range of products and applications that protect goods across all industries including chemical, food and beverage, construction, logistics and ports for transportation by rail, sea, road and air.
As a Production Operator you play an essential role in the production process of our Buckles. You are responsible for effectively operating, setting up and maintaining our machinery to produce high-quality products. Your tasks include:
- Operate, set up and maintain Cordstrap (Buckle) machines.
- Working according to specifications and quality standards.
- Checking and performing quality checks on produced Buckles.
- Recording production data and reporting deviations or problems.
- Identify and solve operational problems for maximum production efficiency.
- Working according to safety regulations and promoting a safe working environment.
Collaborate and communicate about production challenges or needs.
What do you bring with you?
- Technical skills, such as operating machines and performing quality checks.
- Safety awareness and compliance with safety regulations.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work together effectively within a team of 4 people.
- Quality orientation to maintain and maintain high standards.
- Mechanical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand technical documentation and instructions.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to adjust machine settings and perform minor maintenance work, mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in 3 shifts.
Why choose Cordstrap?
- A challenging position within a dynamic company in the production sector.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- A pleasant working environment with motivated colleagues.
- Free fruit waiting for you in the canteen
- An environment in which your own initiative and thinking along is appreciated.
Have you become enthusiastic about this challenging role as Operator Production?
Send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to your application!