Territory Sales Manager
1. Charlotte, North Carolina
2. Illinois and Wisconsin
Cordstrap USA work in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions to global shipping needs – whether transporting dynamic cargo, dangerous chemicals or fragile artifacts.
Our powerful product suite is delivered along with world-class advice and quality training, applications expertise and legislative insights. This ensures a bespoke cargo securing solution, driven by an appreciation of the implications transit has for a business. We not only keep the world’s cargo safe; by converting the logistics market to safer, more innovative solutions, we help our customers to further their global reach.
The Territory Sales Manager will cover a 1-2 state territory managing roughly 80-100 customers to ensure customer retention and expansion. This person will be in charge of driving growth within an establish customer base and territory to ensure customer needs are being met. This person will work from a home based office and working with under the direction of the Director of Sales/ North America.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and current customers
- Increase market share in the designated geographic area
- Identify customer’s specifications to ensure meeting customer’s expectations while outlining manufacturing requirements
- To take immediate action on any customer to ensure retention of business for possible growth.
- To ensure the product meets or exceeds customer specifications including all Quality Standards assigned.
- Interact with customers on regular basis to resolve quality issues, improvements, product/process changes which affect the product functionality and performance.
- Make recommendations and regular visits to customers to facilitate the necessary modifications to maintain and build customer relations
- Educate and re-enforce to all customers or internal associates’ processes, procedures, prices, cost, and contribution which build understanding of manufacturing parts for the customer.
- Identify and actively coach customers on Company products
- Interact on regular basis with customers to decrease problems or issues
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of B2B, INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL SALES experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, self-starter and able to motivate teams to product at high levels
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
- Strong outgoing sales personality and ability work in a collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office and CRM tools
- Ability for day travel within assigned territory
Competitive base salary $60,000 - $75,000, quarterly bonus uncapped, monthly car allowance, phone, lab top, tablet, full benefits, 401K, PTO.
Are you interested?
Please contact JoAnn Miller, Human Resource Director North America Joann.Miller@cordstrap.com.