Location: Sturtevant WI
Reports to: Supply Chain Director
Main purpose of Job
Coordinate inventory receipts and counts for all warehouses. Track and coordinate all inbound container shipments, troubleshoot delays, update expected arrival dates and verify costs for all ocean bound containers into US. Place purchase orders and manage vendor relations. Manage freight claims in conjunction with Logistics Manager.
- Process all inbound receipts and notify of discrepancies for adjustment
- Track resupply shipments into US, update master spreadsheet, verify delivery dates, and verify/reconcile/track costs with vendors
- Monthly reconciliation of inventory for all DC’s and lead weekly cycle counts
- Place purchase orders with suppliers and manage relations.
- Assist Logistics manager with freight claims
- Assist with New Item Creation process
- Support Tool Repair process
- Assist in all warehouse tasks as necessary
- Perform special projects and tasks as required by manager
- Be open to learning different areas of Supply Chain Operations
- 2 to 4-year degree in related field
- Warehouse and inventory experience a plus
- Microsoft Office experience (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Exceptional math and analytical skills
- Experience working with ERP’s
- Min 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain position
- Problem solving; trouble shooting
- High attention to detail
Stand, Sit, Walk 8.0 hrs per day; lift 50+ lbs
Travel, as needed, to remote warehouses for inventory verification.
Occasional travel to company meetings.
Benefits and prerequisites to hiring
Salary range: $40,000 – $45,000
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability income, 401k company match to 6 percent; physical and 10-panel drug screen and background check
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org