Sales Operations Analyst
The Challenge at Cordstrap
Cordstrap is a fast growing, highly ambitious multi-national player in Cargo Securing. Through strong entrepreneurship and application expertise in the field of cargo securing we have become the global leader in our industry. After 50 years of steady growth, healthy margins and market expansion, we are now further accelerating our growth by increasing the impact we have in market.
As part of the acceleration, Cordstrap has identified that data has become extremely important to better understand our customers and drive better business decisions. Cordstrap possess great data and is currently making major investments in Business Intelligence on a global scale. With continuous investments in North America as our key growth engine, we are looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst in region to tap into our rich data and generate business insights that will help us achieve our ambitious growth objectives.
As the next Sales Operations Analyst, you will be joined at the hip with our Global Head of Inside Sales & Director of Sales North America. Together you will work on reducing friction in the sales process, develop sales tools to maximize sales performance and optimize territory sales coverage. In collaboration with other SOMs around the world, you will be responsible for executing critical global business processes in region such as bottom-up target setting & annual prices increase revisions.
Reporting into the previous Sales Operations Manager and now Global Head of Inside Sales, you will get support along the way to help you build your skills and enhance your talents at a global stage. Once you make a name for yourself at Cordstrap, great advancement opportunities will present themselves to lead the further professionalization of Sales Operations at global level.
- Work directly with Sales Leaders to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales results.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for preparing monthly business results report in collaboration with President North America
- Coordinate key regional processes in region (annual target setting, annual price increase)
- Represent the NA region and develop partnerships with Global IT to materialize new reporting requirements in region
- Own the data in the system to keep it accurate by following up with sales staff to ensure they are using the system properly.
- Work closely with other SOMs to share knowledge, best practices and facilitate standardization across the whole sales organization.
- Enthusiastically assist on day-to-day sales operations tasks as need arises
- Provide consistent high level of service to all internal customers and be able to manage/prioritize tasks from multiple stakeholders
- Thought partner for national account managers in reviewing / developing group account plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience
- Strong voice with a point of view and the desire to lead
- Understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas)
- Strong analytical skills required to analyze sales data, have a point of view and make recommendations to drive business result
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products with extensive Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience with bringing data to life through visualization (Tableau experience is a plus)
- Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging
- Ability to work under pressure, self-starter
Competitive base salary, bonus, laptop, phone, benefits, 401K, PTO.
Interested? Email HR firstname.lastname@example.org