National Account Manager
Can be located in any major US city but prefer Mid West
National Account Manager (Chemical)
Prefer Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta or Houston, but other major US cities are an option
Who we are
At Cordstrap, we wouldn’t be the industry leader we are without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified Nation Account Manager to help us sell solutions and services that improve the operations of companies around the world. Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, excels at generating leads, building relationships, and developing sales plans to successfully manage multi-location and multi-DMU prospects. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills and someone with presence who can showcase our solutions in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, it’s essential that our salesperson be approachable and professional. His or her efforts will help us extend our global reach and impact.
Objectives of this role
- Represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of our solutions.
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs of the client.
- Grow sales with existing customers and acquire new customers through business development
- Meet monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Create and maintain national customer account strategies and communication plans for Account Managers to execute against.
- Work with Account Managers throughout the US and Canada to install agreements and grow sales.
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them.
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed CRM client book and developing an active, repeat customer base.
- Develop and implement programs and plans for the accomplishment of Company sales, GP and related services objectives.
- Provide functional direction and personal involvement as required to support the direct sales and customer service teams in the planning, penetration and barrier removal within high potential sites.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of value-added programs and key measurements that align the customer's business objectives and our core value proposition
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Partner with Account Managers and other sales people for joint sales meetings
- Utilize CRM platform to ensure standard processes are followed during all sales stages.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of sales experience within an industrial setting
- 2-5 years National Account Manager experience in industrial sales preferably selling into companies who manufacture Machinery & Equipment, Food & Beverage, Chemicals or Construction products
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, telephone and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise level deals or Experience working in a Matrix organization, leveraging market-based sales people to scale national agreements
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
Interested? Email HR firstname.lastname@example.org