1. Racine, Wisconsin
2. Rosemont, Illinois
Since 1965, Cordstrap has remained the world leader at the forefront of a revolution in the protection of cargo. Our mission is to keep the world’s cargo safe – by providing products and solutions that ensure our customers’ precious assets are secure on rail, sea, road and air.
With five international manufacturing locations and operations in over 50 countries worldwide, Cordstrap combines a powerful product suite with a collaborative approach and the best quality training, application expertise and legislative insights for our customers’ staff. Cordstrap is trusted by over 25,000 businesses worldwide to secure their valuable cargo, with fully CTU code compliant solutions for all domestic and international shipping challenges.
Cordstrap is seeking a driven individual who is passionate about building strong relationships and delivering outstanding service to our customers. This individual will work as part of our Customer Success Team to support clients across the US and Canada. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success – Americas, this role will work as part of a team to ensure industry leading availability, transactional efficiency, and proactive outreach for our base of customers. The drive for operational excellence in these functional areas seeks to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and accelerate customer reorders and retention. Working closely with their counterparts both in the US and other global regions, they will deliver against critical company goals and team KPI’s. The individual will champion the customer in all that they do, and seek to deliver customer success for both the company and our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet KPI’s for sales and customer operations within the region: targeted revenue growth, account reactivation, customer outreach targets, communication SLA’s, customer service satisfaction
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention
- Act as a point of contact for sales teams and clients
- Escalate inventory and shipping issues using all available resources to ensure optimal product and service delivery.
- Carry out order intake via CRM and ERP systems, ensure order confirmations and delivery follow-up are handled professionally.
- Setup price quotes using CRM tools to support new and existing accounts.
- Work to prevent customer churn by proactive out reach and follow-up
- Analyze customer history to drive re-adoption of the product and revive customer relationships
- Manage customer complaints from initial acknowledgement and recourse to final resolution.
- Create and maintain customer account records within the CRM and ERP systems
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations/Supply Chain Management OR prior work experience in a Customer Service, Customer Success, Inside Sales or relative role in a related industry
- Experience working in a sales environment managing customer accounts and driving reorders, upsell opportunities, and developing new business
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders across our Sales and Production teams
- Initiative, creativity, and strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team environment
- Highly organized and strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- English language fluency
- Excellent technical skills required: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Outlook a must!)
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Experience working with ERP and office software (e.g. Infor / Microsoft Office)
- Experience working with a CRM platform
- Market specific language skills – [Dutch / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Portuguese / Polish / Czech]
Are you interested?
Please contact JoAnn Miller, Human Resource Director North America Joann.Miller@cordstrap.com.