Machine Technician (Buckles) – Day Shift or 2 Shifts
Oostrum (near Venray)
Cordstrap is the global leader in cargo protection engineering – mitigating the risks associated with the movement of goods in transit, protecting products, the people handling them and the industrial settings they move through.
We are recruiting for experienced mechanical operator or mechanical maintenance engineer in Cordstrap’s HQ located in Oostrum (near Venray). We innovate and manufacture an extensive range of products and applications that protect goods across all industries including chemical, food and beverage, construction, logistics and ports for transportation by rail, sea, road and air.
We are looking for an experienced mechanical operator or mechanical maintenance engineer who wants to take a technical leadership role as a Machine Technician in our buckle department. You will be primarily responsible for continuity in the department of the existing machinery. In addition, you will have an important role within a project where we are purchasing a new Buckle machine, including packaging automation.
- As Machine Technician you are responsible for the efficient adjustment and stable production of our Buckle department.
- In cooperation with the operators of the department you will identify and solve production problems.
- Based on your knowledge and experience you strive for continuous improvement through technical adjustments to the machines and/or process
- You manage the parts warehouse (spare parts and tooling) of the buckle machines in cooperation with the Technical Department in our EAM system Ultimo.
- Guarantee continuity of the department by maximizing technical availability through maintenance routines, eliminating repetitive problems and training operators. This in collaboration with Team Leaders and Technical Services.
- You work according to safety regulations and you actively promote a safe working environment
- Project member procurement and implementation of new Buckle Machine and packaging automation (ready Q1 2024).
What do you bring to the role?
- Strong mechanical knowledge, the ability to read technical drawings and has a solid technical background.
- MBO diploma (Bol3/Bol4) in a technical field, such as Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Certificates or courses in process engineering, repair/maintenance, or specific machine-related training.
- Relevant work experience in a similar role can also be considered a qualification, even without a specific degree.
While degrees and certificates are important, experience and skills in handling mechanical processes and repairs can also be very valuable. It is important to show that you have the necessary technical knowledge, skills and experience to perform effectively in the position.
Why choose Cordstrap?
- A challenging position within a dynamic company.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A pleasant working environment with motivated colleagues.
- Free fruit waiting for you in the canteen.
- An environment where your own initiative and thinking is appreciated.
Have you become enthusiastic about this challenging role as Machine Technician in the Buckle department?
Then send your CV and motivation letter to: Jobs@cordstrap.com
We are looking forward to your application!